– The vibrating plate with forward and reverse is the ideal tool for consolidating the subsurface and for vibrating in small to medium-sized areas. Especially applicable in gardening and landscaping, in the production of sidewalks and terraces, in laying paving, in building foundations, in trench and sewer construction, as well as for compacting composite paving.
– It is much more manoeuvrable and agile than a vibrating plate that only runs forwards.
– Stepless regulation of the movement in both directions.
– Robust, long-lasting base plate for particularly precise work.
– Two base plate sizes according to the application.
– Equipped with fully protected V-belt, compact protective frame, wheel set and rubber mat.
– Replacement rubber mat, transparent, 3-part. (Art. No. 5G3RP160HPC, EAN: 40 47424 00322 0)
– Replacement trolley (Art. No. 5RRP160HPC, EAN: 40 47424 00323 7)
£1,550.00 (excl. VAT: £1,291.67)
In stockSKU: RP200HPC
|Motor / drive||1-cylinder 4-stroke OHV engine|
|Engine power||6.0 kW|
|Fuel content||6.0 l|
|Plate size (LxW)||approx. 700 x 360 mm|
|Extension plates (LxW)||700 x 60 mm each|
|Centrifugal force||30.5 kN|
|Area performance||approx. 450 m² / hour|
|Max. Feed||20-25 m² / min.|
|Vibration shocks||4,810 vpm|
|Compaction depth||50 cm|
|Max. Permissible inclination of the motor||20 °|
|Sound power level LWA||108 dB (A)|
|Operating weight||approx. 193 kg|
|Transport weight (net / gross)||approx. 200/216 kg|
|Packaging dimensions (LxWxH)||775 x 430 x 1120 mm|
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Dumpers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.