– 4-stroke OHV petrol engine
– lack of oil – automatic switch-off
– generator overload protection
– operating hours counter and tank level indicator
– starter battery 12V
– folding handle
– starting system with reversing starter, electric starter and remote start
£1,295.00 (excl. VAT: £1,079.17)
The Lumag G8E Petrol Generator features a fully copper wound stator and remote control electric start. Built in a sturdy wheeled steel frame with a powerful 8 kw output. This generator has 400v and 230v outputs.
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
Out of stock
- 4 stroke petrol engine
- Max output power 8 kw
- Continuous power 7 kw
- Outlets 3 x 230V 1 x 400v
- Motor power 9.5 kw at 3,600 rpm
- Max torque 92 Nm at 2,500 rpm
- 75.1 decibels at 7 metres
- Avr (Automatic voltage regulator)
- Engine power 440 cc
- Weight 96 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 710 x 540 x 580 mm
- Packaging Dimensions 870 x 610 x 640mm
- The noise level at 7m is 75.13dB.
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Generators are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.
- Operating instructions part 1/2
- Operating instructions part 2/2
- Exploded view
- Engine exploded view
- Product data sheet