– MD-450E – the versatile, silent and environmentally friendly electric dumper!
– As the perfect helper for all transport work, the MD-450E provides valuable services in many industries for a wide variety of activities.
– The MD-450E easily transports loads of up to 450 kg and this with a high-performance, noise and emission-free electric drive.
– An extremely narrow design and compact dimensions bring the MD-450E safely to the place of use, even through narrow gates and paths.
– The integrated 60 volt charger and the battery set (5 x 12 V, 20 Ah) are included in the scope of delivery!
– The electric dumper also has an LED spotlight so that you can still work at dusk!
£2,795.00 (excl. VAT: £2,329.17)
Lumag MD450E 450kg Electric Tracked Dumper with Manual Tip
The Lumag MD450E Electric Tracked Dumper is a versatile, silent and environmentally friendly.?This Mini Dumper is a handy little dumper that takes the back ache out of a huge variety of material handling tasks. Whether its moving paving stones to a patio at the end of a garden, stone walling rocks up a steep path or just logs for the fire, it can do it all. At only 700mm wide this machine is great even when access is?limited.
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
In stock (can be backordered)SKU: MD450E
|Engine power||800 W|
|nominal voltage||60 volts|
|drive||5 x 12 V battery, 20 Ah|
|Braking system||drum brake|
|Load max.||450 kg|
|Climbing ability max.||20 °|
|Operating time||up to 3 hours per charging cycle|
|Charging time (with completely discharged battery)||approx. 7 hours|
|Gear forward / reverse||2/2 courses|
|Ground clearance max.||130 mm|
|Tipping container, inside (LxWxH)||1080 x 600 x 290 mm|
|Dimensions machine (LxWxH)||1740 x 700 x 910 mm|
|Packaging dimensions (LxWxH)||1450 x 750 x 850 mm|
|own weight||215 kg|
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Dumpers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.