– The vibration plate with forward and reverse is the ideal tool for consolidating the subsoil and for vibrating in small to medium-sized areas. Especially applicable in gardening and landscaping, in the production of sidewalks and terraces, in laying paving, in building foundations, in trench and sewer construction, as well as for compacting composite paving.
– It is much more manoeuvrable and agile than a vibrating plate that only runs forwards.
– Stepless regulation of the movement in both directions.
– Equipped with V-belts protected on all sides, compact protective frame.
As with all of our compactor plates you will need to purchase the transport wheels/axle and paving mat separately:
– Replacement rubber mat, transparent, 3-part. (Art.No. 5G3RP130HPC, EAN: 40 47424 00594 1)
– Replacement chassis (item no. 5FRP130HPC, EAN: 40 47424 00595 8)
£1,295.00 (excl. VAT: £1,079.17)
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use by your "Local Dealer"
The new Lumag RP130-HPC is a forward/reverse compactor plate. This machine is powerful and maneuverable, great for large paved areas, trench, and groundwork. Fitted with the excellent Honda engine . The machine is easily controlled from the rubber mounted handle with both throttle and directional controls close at hand.
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
In stockSKU: RP130HPCGX
|Motor / drive||4-stroke OHV petrol engine|
|Engine power||4.1 kW at 3,600 rpm|
|Fuel content||3.6 l|
|Engine oil||0.6 l|
|Plate size (LxW)||630 x 400 mm|
|Centrifugal force||25 kN|
|Area performance||500 m² / hour|
|Max. Feed||25 m / min.|
|Vibration shocks||4,300 vpm|
|Compaction depth||30 cm|
|Max. Permissible inclination of the motor||20 °|
|Sound power level LWA||108 dB (A)|
|Operating weight||approx. 130 kg|
|Transport weight (net / gross)||approx. 135/141 kg|
|Packaging dimensions (LxWxH)||710 x 430 x 1100 mm|
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Petrol engine Wacker Plates are covered by a 5 year domestic warranty (2 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.