£4,465.00 (excl. VAT: £3,720.83)
The Lumag VH500 GX track barrow is the entry level hire quality track barrow. Fully hydrostatic, robustly made machine. This machine was made with durability and ease of use in mind. It is propelled by a top of the range hydraulic pump. This machine will offer years of great service. Fitted with a Honda GX200 engine.
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
- 4 stroke Honda GX200 petrol engine
- Engine size 196cc
- Engine power 4.8 kw/h
- 3,600 rpm
- Hydraulic Pressure 220 BAR
- Width 720mm
- Weight 345 kg
- Loading capacity 500 kg
- Skip capacity 0.2 m³
- Hydraulic tip
- Forward max speed up to 2.9 km/h
- Reverse max speed up to 2.3 km/h
- Ground clearance 55 mm
- Max climbing ability 30 °
- Track dimensions 250 x 336 x 696 mm
- Dimensions 1478 x 720 x 1245 mm
- Packaging Dimensions 1540 x 760 x 1220 mm
- The tipping bucket dimensions are (LxWxH) 900 x 680 x 450 mm
Where possible we will deliver the machine ready to use through our dealer network. In circumstances where this is not possible, we will contact you to discuss other options. Delivery will take 2-3 working days.
It is possible to deliver the machine next working day to most locations, but in this instance self-assembly would be required.
We will always contact you to confirm delivery arrangements. Please note that payments by Paypal can only be delivered to your registered Paypal address.
Delivery is FREE whatever delivery method you choose.
All Tracked Barrows are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial). For your warranty to be valid you will need to complete and return your warranty registration form.