– As the perfect helper for all transport work, the fully hydraulic VH-500PROA models provide valuable services in many industries for a wide variety of activities.
– The VH-500PROA easily transports loads of up to 500 kg.
– Bulk and piece goods are emptied using a hydraulic tipping skip.
– Good grip thanks to rubber chains on slippery, smooth and muddy surfaces.
– An extremely narrow design and compact dimensions bring the VH-500PROA models safely to the place of use even through narrow gates and paths.
– The massive steel construction and the powerful double hydraulic pump in combination with the simple, intuitive control and the operating platform make the VH-500PROA models the ideal helper.
– The hydraulic self-loading shovel enables easy loading of the skip.
£6,575.00 (excl. VAT: £5,479.17)
Built to order, around 4 weeks lead time.
The Lumag VH500PRODA 2020 model new and improved track barrow is a professional quality track barrow with self loading shovel. The machine is fully hydrostatic and robustly made. This machine was made with durability and ease of use in mind. It is propelled by a top of the range hydraulic pump and has a handy stand plate. This machine will offer years of great service.
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
Available on backorderSKU: VH500PRODA
|Engine||1-cylinder LONCIN diesel engine|
|Max speed||3,600 rpm|
|Start-up facility||Reversing starter|
|Tare weight||380 kg|
|Steering||Fully hydraulic / control valve|
|Tipping container (LxWxH)||855 x 680 x 550 mm|
|Payload max.||500 kg|
|Volume Trough||approx. 0.25 m3|
|Tilting device||hydraulic, tiltable forward|
|Hydraulic pumps||2x10l/min (at 3,000 rpm)|
|Working pressure max.||180 bar|
|Hydraulic motor||Max 720 Nm at 180 bar|
|Working speed (infinitely) Forward /Reverse||max. 4.5 / max. 3.2 km/h|
|Ground clearance||65 mm|
|Max climbing ability||15°|
|Dimensions caterpillar||H/255, W/180 mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1890 x 850 x 1224 mm|
|Packaging dimensions (LxWxH)||1550 x 850 x 1250 mm|
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Dumpers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.