– MD-500HPROS – the versatile petrol-powered mini crawler dumper with tipping hydraulics and shovel
– As the perfect helper for all transport work, the MD-500HPROS provides valuable services in many industries for a wide variety of activities.
– The MD-500HPROS easily transports loads of up to 500 kg.
– An extremely narrow design and compact dimensions bring the MD-500HPROS safely to the place of use even through narrow gates and paths.
– Bulk and piece goods are emptied using a hydraulic tipping skip.
– The massive steel construction and the powerful hydraulic cylinder in combination with the simple, intuitive control make the MD-500HPROS the ideal helper.
– With standing platform for fatigue-free work
£3,950.00 (excl. VAT: £3,291.67)
Only 1 left in stockSKU: MD500HPROS
|engine||1-cylinder 4-stroke OHV LONCIN engine|
|Operating speed||3,000 rpm|
|Starting device||Reversing starter|
|Tilting device||Hydraulic, tiltable forwards|
|Tilting container (LxWxH)||950 x 660 x 370 mm|
|Shovel (LxWxH)||350 x 660 x 200 mm|
|Dead weight / shipping weight||345 kg|
|Ground clearance||105 mm|
|Load max.||500 kg|
|hydraulic pump||12l / min (at 3,000 rpm)|
|Working pressure max.||200 bar|
|transmission||6 forward / 2 reverse gears|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||2260 x 820 x 1220 mm|
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Dumpers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.