We are looking for an experienced Office Assistant to join our team, on a full time basis, and help with the growth of our rapidly expanding company.
Lumag Distribution Limited is a family run business, based in Hatherleigh. We are the sole Importer and Distributor, throughout the UK and Ireland, for the German brand Lumag. We specialise in the supply of a wide variety of machinery for the Garden, Construction and Grounds Care industries.
Our machines are German Engineered and offer the perfect balance between price and quality. It’s this, along with our full spares backup and great after sales service, which sets us apart from our competitors.
The company has been going since 2012 and has gone from strength to strength. We now distribute to a network of approximately 70 professional machinery Dealers throughout the UK and Ireland. At the beginning of the year we welcomed on board our first National Sales Manager. The need for an Office Assistant has arisen due to the extra work that has been generated as a result of the company growth.
The successful candidate’s role is likely to include:
- Answering the telephone;
- Dealing with sales and parts enquiries;
- Arranging the delivery of larger items from our warehouse in Launceston;
- Arranging the delivery/collection and postage and packaging of smaller items from our in house stock;
- Organising and maintaining spare parts and in house stock;
- Keeping customers informed about deliveries and other information;
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets/CRM systems;
- Assisting with stock control;
- Assisting with online marketing;
- Assisting the Managing Director in all aspect of sales; and
- A very small amount of work on the fork lift may be needed but full training will be given.
The ideal candidate will have a bubbly personality, “can do” attitude and be able to go above and beyond for client satisfaction. They will be friendly, confident, honest, reliable, flexible, focused, proactive and helpful and have good IT, organisational and communication skills (both written and oral). Previous knowledge and experience using plant/garden machinery, an engineering background and/or sales experience would be a great advantage, but is not essential.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary and 25 days paid holiday including public and bank holidays. If you think that you are the person for the role please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your CV and/or details of your experience.