– The RAMBO-HC10PRO effortlessly shreds branches up to a thickness of 100 mm.
– Convenient operation thanks to the large filling funnel.
– Integrated chassis with studded pneumatic tires and a detachable drawbar for quick (not for road use), easy repositioning even on rough terrain.
– Thanks to the reinforced, professional duplex cutterhead, the pull-in force increases considerably, so the RAMBO-HC10PRO now processes even more stubborn material than the entry-level RAMBO-HC10.
– Adjustable discharge chute and discharge flap.
– The filling funnel & discharge funnel can be folded to the side to clean the cutterhead.
– With cover and operating hours counter
£1,475.00 (excl. VAT: £1,229.17)
In stockSKU: HC10PRO
|engine||4-stroke OHV petrol engine|
|rated capacity||4.4 kW at 3,600 rpm|
|Tank volume||3.0 liters|
|Engine oil||0.6 l SAE 10W30 or 40|
|Engine starting system||Manual start|
|Branch thickness Ø, max.||100 mm|
|Speed of the knives||2,000 rpm|
|Weight (net / gross)||135/145 kg|
|Guaranteed sound power level LWA||118 dB (A)|
|Packaging (L / W / H)||880/565/860 mm|
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Dumpers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.