– MD-500E PRO – the versatile, silent and environmentally friendly electric dumper!
– As the perfect helper for all transport work, the MD-500E PRO provides valuable services in many industries for a wide variety of activities.
– The MD-500E PRO easily transports loads of up to 500 kg and this is also absolutely quiet thanks to the pure electric drive!
– An extremely narrow design and compact dimensions bring the MD-500E PRO safely to the place of use even through narrow gates and paths.
– The 48V charger and the battery set (4 x 12 V, 32 Ah) are included in the scope of delivery!
– Two gas springs make tipping heavy loads much easier!
– The electric dumper can also be used in closed rooms!
– Incl. LED lighting!
£2,895.00 (excl. VAT: £2,412.50)
The Lumag MD500E is a versatile, silent and environmentally friendly electric power barrow. It has an all electric drive with pneumatic tipping assist ram. It is easy to use and has a 500kg capacity.
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
In stockSKU: MD500EPRO
|Engine power||750 W|
|nominal voltage||48 V|
|Braking system||Electro-magnetic brake|
|Tilting container (LxWxH)||1135 x 820 x 380 mm|
|Load max.||500 kg|
|Operating time, max.||8 hours|
|Charging time (with completely discharged battery)||approx. 7 hours|
|Working speed (stepless) forwards / backwards||5.0 / 2.5 km / h|
|Pneumatic tires with agricultural tunnel tires||front 6.50 - 8 / rear 3.50 -4|
|Weight (net / gross)||178/192 kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1660 x 820 x 1085 mm|
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Dumpers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.