£2,600.00 (excl. VAT: £2,166.67)
Mini dumpers are used to transport various bulk materials such as gravel, sand, wood or salt. Furthermore, a dumper can of course also drive steep slopes and carry objects effortlessly over stick and stone. The studded tires on these front-powered dumpers have plenty of grip on smooth, slippery and / or muddy surfaces.
MD-500EK – the versatile, silent and environmentally friendly electric dumper!
- As a perfect helper for all transport operations, the MD-500EK provides valuable services in many industries for a wide range of activities.
- The MD-500EK easily transports loads up to 500kg and this is also absolutely silent thanks to the pure electric drive.
- An extremely
slim design and compact dimensions bring the MD-500EK through narrow gates and paths to the place of use.
- The 48V charger and the battery pack (4 x 12 V, 20 Ah) are included.
- Its electric tilt function makes your job easier.
- The electric dumper can also be used in closed rooms!
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
- Voltage 48v
- Motor power 1000W
- Drum brakes
- Forward speeds up to 5km/h
- Reverse speeds up to 2.5km/h
- Charge time 12h
- Operating time up to 4h
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 1360 x 800 x 800mm
- Weight 215 kg
- Max load 500kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 1660 x 820 x 1085mm
- The tipping bucket dimensions are (LxWxH) 1050 x 720 x 400 cm
Where possible we will deliver the machine ready to use through our dealer network. In circumstances where this is not possible, we will contact you to discuss other options. Delivery will take 2-3 working days.
It is possible to deliver the machine next working day to most locations, but in this instance self-assembly would be required.
We will always contact you to confirm delivery arrangements. Please note that payments by Paypal can only be delivered to your registered Paypal address.
Delivery is FREE whatever delivery method you choose.
All Tracked Barrows are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial). For your warranty to be valid you will need to complete and return your warranty registration form.