£2,250.00 (excl. VAT: £1,875.00)
Mini dumpers are used to transport various bulk materials such as gravel, sand, wood or salt. Furthermore, a dumper can of course also drive steep slopes and carry objects effortlessly over stick and stone. The studded tires on these front-powered dumpers have plenty of grip on smooth, slippery and / or muddy surfaces.
MD-500EK – the versatile, silent and environmentally friendly electric dumper!
- As a perfect helper for all transport operations, the MD-500EK provides valuable services in many industries for a wide range of activities.
- The MD-500EK easily transports loads up to 500kg and this is also absolutely silent thanks to the pure electric drive.
- An extremely
slim design and compact dimensions bring the MD-500EK through narrow gates and paths to the place of use.
- The 48V charger and the battery pack (4 x 12 V, 20 Ah) are included.
- Its electric tilt function makes your job easier.
- The electric dumper can also be used in closed rooms!
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
Out of stock
- Voltage 48v
- Motor power 1000W
- Drum brakes
- Forward speeds up to 5km/h
- Reverse speeds up to 2.5km/h
- Charge time 12h
- Operating time up to 4h
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 1360 x 800 x 800mm
- Weight 215 kg
- Max load 500kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 1660 x 820 x 1085mm
- The tipping bucket dimensions are (LxWxH) 1050 x 720 x 400 cm
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Dumpers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty (1 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.