Lumag RAMBO HC15HZ 120mm Wood Chipper PTO Driven
£3,995.00 (£3,329.17 + VAT)
Out of stock
– The PTO-powered RAMBO-HC15HZ effortlessly shreds branches up to a diameter of 120 mm.
– Hydraulic feed roller with forward and return for easier work
– The professional disc wheel shredder with two knives and a counter knife also processes unruly material.
– 10 movable blades on the disc wheel crush the already chopped cut material again to obtain an even finer ejection.
– The attached 4 wings, on the back of the disc wheel, eject the cut material via the 360° rotatable and 80 cm high ejection shaft.
– Filling hoppers as well as a maintenance flap above the feed roller can be folded to the side to clean the feed roller.
|Power requirement tractor
|approx. 20 hp
|Hydraulic oil volume
|Branch thickness Ø, max.
|Speed of the knives
|345 / 395 kg
|Guaranteed sound power level LWA
|2900 / 965 / 1800 mm
|1900 / 840 / 1130 mm
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
Unless otherwise stated, Lumag products come with a 1-2-3 warranty. That’s 1 year for commercial use, 2 year for domestic use and 3 years for engines.
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.