£845.00 (excl. VAT: £704.17)
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use by your "Local Dealer"
– This forward-running vibration plate with a very large base plate is particularly well suited for paving work, repair work in path construction, gardening and landscaping.
– The repositioning of the exciter enables a particularly fast feed with this model.
– Foldable handle – compact size for transport and storage.
Protective grille on the exhaust, handle dampened against vibrations – Equipped with V-belts protected on all sides, protective frame, rubber mat and transport undercarriage.
- 1 cylinder 4 stroke petrol Loncin engine
- Motor power 4.8 kw
- Engine size 196cc
- Compaction force 20 Kn
- Compaction depth 300mm
- Plate Size 585 x 450 mm
- Vibrations 4200 vpm
- Weight 130 kg
- Sound Pressure 108db (a) LWA
- INCLUDES rubber paving mat and transport axle worth £105.00
- Packaging Dimensions 680 x 480 x 665 mm
We aim to deliver, next day, on orders to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) placed before 2pm, subject to stock.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and ready to use. In some cases, such as the HC15 Chipper, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.
We offer free delivery to Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands, Islands and Grampian) on Retail orders over £100.00 (exc VAT).
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Grampian and Ireland (North and South) will incur additional charges.
We do offer premium delivery services. As a rough guide, the delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery before 12:00 £14.00 (exc VAT)
- Timed delivery between 10:00 and 16.00 £28.00 (exc VAT)
- Saturday delivery between 09:00 and 13:00 £60.00 (exc VAT)
Failed deliveries, even in cases where the initial delivery cost was free, will be subject to a redelivery charge of £12.50 (exc VAT).
Please note that payments made by Paypal/taken over the phone must be sent to the registered Paypal address/ billing address that the card is registered to. If you wish for your machine to be delivered to a different address payment will need to be made via our website, payment link or bank transfer.
CHECKING AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES
Lumag will not accept claims for damages or shortages once the delivery has been signed for as checked and complete.
It is the Customers responsibility to examine the goods immediately and ensure that any shortages or damage are noted on the driver’s consignment note.
Any shortages or damage must be reported to Lumag within 24 hours.
A failure to report damage/defects within the above timescales shall release Lumag from any liability for the defects in question.
Lumag shall be entitled, as it sees fit, to either remedy the shortages or damage that have been reported in due time or replace the delivered goods within an appropriate grace period.
All Petrol engine Wacker Plates are covered by a 5 year domestic warranty (2 year for commercial).
Your Warranty will be registered by the Retailer from whom you purchased the machine. You will be contacted by Lumag to confirm that your Warranty has been registered.